There is an old saying, 'If you want something doing, ask a busy person. And how meaningful can your life really be, if so much of it is being spent under such diplomatic strictures?The universe has your best interests at heart. It exists to support you however it can.' The entire universe? All those stars stretching into space? They all exist for your benefit? What about all the other people in this world? And what too, about the unfortunate, unhappy, problematic circumstances that so many of us, so often find ourselves facing? How does the idea of a benign cosmos fit with that?Everything becomes difficult when an atmosphere is tense, strained or anxious. Even the simplest thought processes start to seem complicated and problematic. We begin to doubt ourselves. We think, 'how have I got myself into this undesirable situation?' Then we think, 'it must be due to something that I did, said or decided.' Then we figure, 'if I got that wrong, without realising that I was getting it wrong, how much can I trust whatever I think or feel now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog