GODS ECONOMY

When you love and appreciate someone or something  fully,you love it regardless of whether it is in your sight or not,but the naked truth is we can never possess anything. letting go is hard still we have to let to some relationships to move further.
Letting to does not mean that the thing or relationship is worthless, but instead we value the things and relations still not feel attached to it any longer by treasuring time and emotions  you had with it,you knew it would be always in your heart and there it remains for eternity. It too has its own life,its own journey,its own path  and now it has its own life like a grown up kid makes its own way through life.Let go for the best of all. It is for your children or someone who did not return your feelings,you could not love them because you do not have them- it is not the fact. The fact is you have realized that it is better for two of you to move on by letting go past behind you for better.
This is a analysed state and better for two parties now you can even love and care more than in past but from a distance by giving them space and freedom.Its about savoring all beautiful sweet memories from things and relations using your senses.
Life is not in possessing,attaining and holding all in your clutches  use all beautiful things and enjoy loving relationships but have a thrill of separating them  with honor and trust they are where they meant to be. It is now in cosmic field of  perfect arrangement under GOD's supervision.
The real life problem is we hold things and relationships and result in bitterness. Detachment,use all as everything is for us to use but not to possess,and we try to possess we are strained.Parting away or throwing things is not same,you throw things which have lost their value now for you, you can give it to others. Cosmic arrangement is as such HE will provide us everything we need,trust me-believe me and experience yourself. This is 100 % fact. HE is great provider.
So while you have some problem to detach ,ask yourself- Do you really want these? Have you some memory or personal link or some meaning which still keeping you to attach to them.O.K. all things and relations hold some meaning,purpose and you enjoyed looking at them,playing or displaying things and you had invested your time and money plus your attention. I am a possessive person but now this habit is troubling me more than I am enjoying their possession,so I think time to separate has ultimately come.I have a collection of photographs,old memories and things. I have many things which  had taken my time,my attention and hard work of years together. Everything has a kind of value for me,still  I want to have sentimentally and I knew very well to whom I am going to donate my all treasure of memories has either no value at all or have some value,I need to change my attitude as my attachment is still there.
Now not only myself but everyone who is attached to things or relations that has lost its meaning but holding  me and you and parting them is seem as a loss,emotional loss for past time,place or person. Tell yourself that time to change has finally come,either change or suffer emotional loss (as I am suggesting to myself) but you have to do something now.
Suggest yourself that your appreciation for the things or relation  was the reward for all of them, let them free and be free yourself, freedom has a joy for ever. In god's economy nothing goes waste.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog