TIPS FOR STRESS FREE MIND

Photo
1. Whatever you focus upon grows stronger in life as that is where energy starts flowing in.
2. Our mind does not register negative words
3. It is our focus and intentions which help us.
4. Everything is energy including money and this energy flows with our focus and intentions
5. Our mind replicates thoughts into reality
6. Whatever question we ask for, we get the answer. Have an intention of what you want and how much income you want rather than telling yourself, I do not have sufficient money. Then focus on having that.
2. Do not create a thought process of lack. tell yourself I can always.
3. Do not ask negative questions. Ask positive questions like what of I would get more customers, what if my income would increase etc.
4. Keep your thoughts positive for everything in life. Any negative thought process would block your channels.
5. Do not say I want money, say I am abundant, I am grateful I have everything etc.
6. Do not be scared of having money. Tell yourself, I am open to receiving abundance and I am ready. We are creating
 Your mind will continue creating more situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog