Love god,he is the  one who will come forward at once whenever you need HIM ! But we put other things and matter first and god at last,this is vicious cycle.
Keep in mind he is only one force which manage all - ultimate destination-pure and pious.Do not ignore the inner voice.Only god has power to save us and help us,  he is life giver.
You may say I have not treated you the way I should have, love as I could have. But god alway hold me and I never left alone.God  must be at first place-forgive me!
Life is a tricky game which make us crazy. We are like imprisoned bird wants to flee and fly in open sky.
God you knowest all which I cannot see,still you have given me all what I never deserve but your grace has made all possible. There is no point in hiding anything because you knew all
We have survived despite having to change world many times in this incarnation.
I am on the path of peace and my energy is being powered into that tributary of the river that resist nothing and follows its course to the end and reaches the sea as planned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog