wish I could change the world 
ME BE foolish to think of that but it would 
Everyone have their own Life
And Can not Change My Stiffness that
What if I am on My own, 
that does not make ME Less strong 
So what if I Demand 
That does not prove I am wrong
Living your Life IS not an option 
It IS A Gift and One shouldnt not forget 
Loving someone and I do not regret deeply IS what I have Chosen
I know that puts us on Life Paths 
Which we never desire 
Life plays around Coz 
that ignites And One Last Fire
It's My choice
to BE Happy or Sad
It's My choice 
if I want to Accept or Get you mad
Things Can Change never between us
You Always used to say 
You and I have ME you have Just 
Through the Night and day
I do not want to Complain or 
Cry about these things 
it IS what I am Happy
And what My Life Brings
To end on CLOSING A note
I would rather say Just let it BE
BE Things as they are will 
you free It's better I SET
Love comes with no condition 
but It's Tender and care needs
So nurture it and keep it safe
Can Fade away with it As A Flare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog