I realized that I had been extremely lucky and became more aware of our mortality, and how necessary it is to know to how to appreciate life while there is yet time.I know there is in this world Great Happiness and Good Fortune but I also experienced misfortune, misery, pain and difficulties. I have felt the same kind of sufferings as those who appeal to me for help. And when I found that my life had been saved, I began to think about all those things. I reconsidered my own life and that of others, (in particular the lives of all those whom had I helped), but also those that it remains for me yet to help. if I were not here, it would no longer be able to serve others.I saw you then wandering in a dark, gray land, bathed in a thick fog. I wanted to shout to ask you to come back and go into the marvelous garden again, but you didn't hear me. In this vision, I felt at the same time so near and yet so far from you.Due to the very clear vision that I had of you and your problems, and also of this fabulous period of good luck that awaits you,I am persuaded that that it will also work for you, because I have spent my life helping people in need. They thought that their lives were hopeless. And it worked for them;
I immersed myself into an astral journey which allowed me to search deep down in your subconscious for the cause of all your problems and troubles…
I set off on this astral journey and discovered your boyhood, your childhood, I saw you grow up, I saw the people you have met, your friends as well as those who were not only well-wishers (you know as I do myself that malevolence…exists…)
I saw it in your past because I wanted to know what had really happened in your life that made Luck avoid you one way or another. I was feeling that the key to your happiness should hide in your past…
I suddenly had a vision which I felt had taken place in your early childhood. At that time, in the close circle of your family, a certain person was terribly jealous of someone who was very dear to you, and you have felt it unconsciously but deeply.
This jealous person has probably, without really meaning to, brought with such a strong hate waves extremely negative, dangerous for the person so close to you. The effect is that you have been seriously polluted in spite of you by this radiation of harmful negative waves.This is why until now life has not particularly smiled on you. This is why luck, love and money have always seemed to run away from you, and why you live today in that precarious position; you live in that precarious position because you are without any doubt entirely engrossed in this negative harmful influence of a pernicious spell, of a harmful charm, if not even of a bewitchment!!!
This is why until now, in spite of your considerable efforts, your problems have not been solved correctly, the solutions you have found were not properly adapted to your so special case.But don't worry, everything will go off smoothly, all the most because you are going to have nothing particular to do.A tidal wave of multiple joys, real flows of happiness and chances will swoop down on you! Imagine for a moment the amount of chance and happiness you lost since you are stuck by the spell which has been cast on you, those chances and good fortunes which remained in yourself, waiting only to be released. For, as I already told you, your chance of happiness has remained intact as it has been kept captive in the heart of your subconscious: we shall be able to unblock all that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog