We are here to enjoy the gifts of god. Life is to enjoy. First we need to own up our responsibility   of our action for instance if we put  hand in fire it would be painful. I  have done this to me but we may say fire  is responsible for my pain. In a relationship we are doing our best but still it is not working because  we are doing what is expected of us unwillingly which is cause of our deep rooted pains.
 Our complains are like I have done this much for may family but what did  I get? Or I am doing such and such  for my husband,to make him happy.It shows that I was not willing to do but has done- in a perfect way to please him or for his happiness. We are not doing whatever we are doing wholeheartedly which is creating negativity and coming back to us.To break this cycle of negativity I have to do all whatever I have to do accepting I am doing this and this for my husband,wife,son, friend or even to a stranger for happiness. I want happiness and trying to create it. Everybody want love,respect and happiness.
This world is full of people who seem very fair and reasonable, until we get to know them a little better. Then, it turns out that they are as crazy  as we are deep in our heart.They just turn out to have been hiding this well. It is not just some of us who are like this; it is all of us! It only really becomes a problem when we temporarily forget this and begin to imagine that, somewhere on this planet, there are genuinely sensible and sane individuals. All that's really needed now, is a sense of compassion... and a sense of humour.
People are changing, individually and collectively. This may be happening too slowly for some but it is happening. A similar evolution in awareness and understanding, is taking place in our personal world. Don't underestimate the importance of the seemingly small steps that are being taken now. We are expecting love,respect and happiness doing right actions and using right words but with not right thoughts which is producing negativity the energy so emitting wrong vibrations.  How many couples are together for their children,perfect relations and perfect family outside but with impure thinking. So take care of your own emotions and say what do you want instead of sacrificing, as you chose to do something for other,so ask why I chose this? Before doing this ask a questions to self. Stop and check why are you doing so. Do it for yourself, accept personal responsibility instead of creating wrong thoughts and doing what have to do. Do not label it, accept I did it for self because relations matters to me. Their happiness is the most valuable thing for me that is why  I am doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog