WHAT PLEASES GOD

I do not have an answer to what pleases God. All I do know is I am deeply flawed but in all my flaws there is still deep love for Him and Her. Also if I am flawed it is for no other reason but due to my own failing and weaknesses at different points in time. Nothing to do with God, Goddess, Guru, and the lack of charity, prayers, meditation. My being flawed is due to my inherent issues.Photo
 I do not believe God or anything outside me, has any role to play in my being and No amount of prayers, meditation and indulging in charity is going to change my inherent self and it is my inherent self that shall decide when and how I reach my final destination of being face to face with The One and sort of tickle His and Her funny bone. Who I am is going to decide my true destination and not what I do or not do.Photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog