LIFE GOES ON

Image may contain: text   Though my life changed after a major blast in my life cancer to some extent now I am enjoying my life in a better way. I do not know how much time I have. But now I am utilizing every second of my life. My whole attention is towards my inner journey.

I released the burden I had been carrying for the last many years. All distractions resolved with time. I have peace, guidance and wisdom which time has taught me. Releasing, receiving and returning to self again is a matter of practice.My spiritual guru helped me a lot to collect my inner strengths.Now I do not expect anything from anyone. 

My relations with everybody is based on love and there is no bound only a bond. My longing for material things vanished and I am accepting all as a gift of god, no complaint only acceptance. I have the courage to say god only you know what is good or bad. A deep understanding has simplified my life. One has to die sooner or later so accept the fact anything can happen at any moment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog